Friday, September 19, 2014

September Issue, Vintage Life

Hi there darling, I'm sorry for my hiatus. I've been busy with new shoots, I can't wait to share with you! You can follow my updates on Instagram here. Before September is over, I'm posting a Pin-Up portrait of a dear friend of mine, the talented and lovely Lottie Ryan, featured in this month's Vintage Life magazine. In this article, she writes how vintage styling and her first pin-up photo session with me, literally helped her recover from a major surgery, "rediscover her femininity" and love for glamour again. Not only is she one of the gorgeous pin-up girls selected for my collaboration with Goorin Bros. hat collection this year, she hosts a website devoted to women living with chronic illnesses. Her story is truly an amazing one and I'm so proud to know her and share her story with you. To read and purchase a physical copy of Vintage Life, click here. For digital, click here. I have more gorgeous new photos to share with you soon, so stay tuned! xoxo Kelly


No comments: