Friday, August 31, 2012

Gentlemen Prefer Reds :-)

This month seemed to pass in a blink of an eye...I guess because I've been having loads of fun photographing some really gorgeous redheads in August! So it gives me great pleasure to share with you this recent picture of a lovely gal with the sweetest personality to match. I love this outfit she styled herself with the sweater and the little pop of leopard. How charming is this? Well, I hate to say goodbye to August but I know we're all looking forward to a much needed Labor Day weekend! So wishing you all a fabulous jet-set adventure wherever you go! Or if you're like me, I'll be relaxing at home with the family, a glass of wine or two, some BBQ and catching up on summer reading. Truman Capote has been on list and I'm absolutely infatuated with Breakfast at Tiffany's...So hope you enjoy yourselves and see you in September! xoxo Kelly
  
Make-Up and Hair Styling by Maggie Runner

No comments: